Welcome to Mountain Kids: a place where kids can experience the love and joy of Jesus, all while feeling free to just "be a kid".
At Mountain Kids we do joy (Jesus' love is exciting and should be celebrated), we do grace (everyone makes mistakes and that's ok. Our kids should feel forgiven and accepted, no matter what goes wrong) and we do love (Jesus loves you and we do too!) Come and join us for any of our programs or events and find out why we're so excited to follow God as we celebrate, discover and build friendships together - all while having a lot of fun!
- Sunday School (JK - High school). Every Sunday during the Worship Service (Approximately 11-12:15)
With fun, hands-on activities in graded classes and an awesome large group session, Sunday "School" doesn't feel much like school at all!
Mountain Kids Sunday School is a great opportunity to learn more about Jesus, build lasting relationships with leaders who care and establish strong friendships with peers. Everyone welcome!
- Teens: Don't worry, we have a class for you too! Come and learn more about God in a safe and fun environment with other people your age! (13+)
- Christian Karate (Ages 7 & up). Mondays and Wednesdays from 7:00 to 8:30 p.m. from September to May
Want to learn Karate? Come join us and learn twice a week for FREE! Our instructor, Troy, has a black belt in Karate and has been studying for over 30 years! This is a fun, relaxed class, meant to open children's eyes to what Karate is about. Everyone is welcome, so come and give it a try!
- Base Camp (Jr. Youth Group) (Ages 7-12). Monthly from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. from September to May.
Once a month we hold a fun event for our 7-12 year olds. Each month is different, so stay posted! These events are open to everyone - so bring friends!
- Beginner Brass
Interested in learning to play an instrument? We have just the thing for you! If you are 7+ you can join our beginner band! Please see Adam Scott or Curtis Lupton for more information. Rehearsals are on Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. from September to May
- Junior Brass
At Mountain Citadel we have a great group of young people who play in our Junior Brass. Stay tuned for upcoming announcements about concerts and events. Rehearsals are on Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. from September to May
- Ready to Serve
Sunday mornings @ 9:30 a.m. (Ages 7-10) from September to May. Join us for a time of singing and hands-on learning as we find out what it means to be "Ready to Serve"!
- Special Events (Fun for the whole family)
Mountain Kids isn't just about kids. We believe it is important to support parents and families, both in our church and in the community! Join us for family-centred various events throughout the year and connect with other parents and children who can support you! Keep an eye on our website and our church sign for upcoming events!
- Crosszone Discipleship Program
If you are ages 10-12 and would be interested in taking part in this program, please speak to Jenn Pawzchuk.
- March Break Vacation Bible School: March 12 to 16 @ Mountain Citadel, Grades 1 to 6, 9 a.m. to 12 Noon. Volunteers needed, please see Courtney.
Keep checking our website for upcoming events! (see "Upcoming Events" section)
Courtney McLeod: Children & Youth Coordinator: email@example.com